Re: simple join is beating me

From: Oliveiros <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Gary Stainburn <gary(dot)stainburn(at)ringways(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: simple join is beating me
Date: 2009-07-13 11:45:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

Howdy, Gary,

I have not the database in this computer, so I cannot test the sql I'm
sending you, but
if you do an outer join won't it result in what you need? Maybe I am not
reaching what you want to do...

SELECT deliveryQuery.o_date , orders, delivery
FROM (/* ur first query here */) ordersQuery
NATURAL RIGHT JOIN (/* ur second query goes here */) deliveryQuery
ORDER BY deliveryQuery.o_date DESC

Tararabite,

Oliveiros
@Allgarve