strings

From: Hugo <htakada(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: strings
Date: 2005-11-11 22:08:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
calling a function with select esquema.fn_importa_csv('c:\file.csv')
I get this errror:

ERROR: could not open file "c:file.csv" for reading: No such file or
directory
CONTEXT: SQL statement "copy comisiones.avon(
zona,ano,campana,fechapro,contrato,situacion,documento,tipo,subtipo,exentas,gravadas,iva,importe
) from 'c:\file.csv' with CSV"
PL/pgSQL function "fn_importa_csv" line 11 at execute statement

but if I call it with select esquema.fn_importa_csv('c:\\\\file.csv')
everything works fine, what can I do to call the function with the
'c:\file.csv' parameter and make it work ??

thanks for any help

Hugo