Disconnect user from replica

From: Igor Miranda <igor(at)ajudici(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Davi S Evangelista <davi(at)ajudici(dot)com(dot)br>
Subject: Disconnect user from replica
Date: 2019-04-15 20:53:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I have a PostgreSQL cluster on a read replication topology and I want to
know if it's possible to send commands to all replicas from the primary
instance (in this particular case, it'd be to disconnect one user from
all replicas).
I know it is possible to log into each and every replica and issue
pg_terminate_backend, but this solution isn't feasible in our case...
Any idea would help a lot! Regards

--
Att,
Ajudici <https://ajudici.com.br/>