psql proxy

From: "Linsong GUO" <comrade(dot)gls(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql proxy
Date: 2008-05-16 03:53:30
Lists: pgsql-general

I want build a psql proxy which could deal with the connection request from
localhost to psql server which on other machine by type in psql -h localhost
-U bob network.

what function should I use to capture these information in my proxy code. I
try to print the buf but there is nothing there after the read function.

Cheers!