Re: POC: converting Lists into arrays

From: Jesper Pedersen <jesper(dot)pedersen(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: POC: converting Lists into arrays
Date: 2019-07-01 16:58:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 5/25/19 11:48 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> The cfbot noticed a set-but-not-used variable that my compiler hadn't
> whined about. Here's a v5 to pacify it. No other changes.

This needs a rebase. After that check-world passes w/ and w/o
-DDEBUG_LIST_MEMORY_USAGE.

There is some unneeded MemoryContext stuff in async.c's
pg_listening_channels() which should be cleaned up.

Thanks for working on this, as the API is more explicit now about what
is going on.

Best regards,
Jesper