Re: Question?: volunteers for pdxpug day mon sept 10, 2018

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Phil Rodas (prodas)" <Phil(dot)Rodas(at)quest(dot)com>
Cc: "pdxpug(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pdxpug(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question?: volunteers for pdxpug day mon sept 10, 2018
Date: 2018-07-16 20:57:08
Lists: pdxpug

On 07/16/2018 11:15 AM, Mark Wong wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I'm afraid we're not prepared for that this year. We've only requested
> the classroom at PSU and we didn't ask for any additional space, which
> we would have had to reserve and rent through the university.

You may want to contact PostgresOpen or PostgresConf about those
opportunities. They both have conferences coming up. PostgresOpen is in
late Summer during the week of September 4th and PostgresConf is early
fall the week of October 15th.

JD

*** A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is. ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
***** Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own. *****