STORED PROCEDURES

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: STORED PROCEDURES
Date: 2009-08-03 23:49:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

I will be using stored procedures in order to perform database operations
(insertion, deletion and modification) and this is my first time. If I am
going to insert a new record for example, and it contains 50 fields then it
means that I need to define 50 input arguments in such a store procedure. Is
this correct? If so, is it a good idea?

Please advice on how to perform database operations using stored procedures.

Respectfully,
Jirge Maldonado