Re: Wellington (NZ) PostgreSQL User Group

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: Miroslav Vujičić <miroslav(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>, Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)maxipad(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wellington (NZ) PostgreSQL User Group
Date: 2015-06-27 03:28:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Miroslav,

On June 25, 2015 at 7:04:30 PM, Selena Deckelmann (selena(at)maxipad(dot)org) wrote:
Jonathan might be able to help!

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Miroslav Vujičić <miroslav(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz> wrote:
Hi,

I re-started Wellington User Group after some years of no activity (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NZPgUG, http://www.meetup.com/Wellington-PostgreSQL-User-Group) and while discussing the mailing list for the group, I was pointed to http://www.postgresql.org/list/group/6/ . I was wondering what do I need to do to get a mailing list for Wellington User Group through postgresql.org?

Congrats on restarting the PUG!