OT: IRC nick to real world mapping

From: Lukas Kahwe Smith <smith(at)pooteeweet(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OT: IRC nick to real world mapping
Date: 2007-02-12 19:52:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I know this is slightly off topic, but I hope still useful enough to not
get my head cut off for posting this:
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/IRC2RWNames

This is essentially a mapping of IRC nicks to real world names. While
maintaining the wishlist I keep forgetting the IRC nicks of people to
map to from the wishlist real world names. But I think this could be
generally useful, so I started the list. Please mail me off list with
whatever editions people have.

regards,
Lukas