MFA Postgres

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: MFA Postgres
Date: 2020-06-13 12:44:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Experts,

We have requirement to add MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) in postgres
users. Below are the some question i need your help and suggestion:

Postgres Version - 10.10
OS - SUSE 15
After reading multiple Article we noticed that it can be achieved after
change method from LDAP to PAM authentication. Does my understanding
correct?Also i have noticed, we don't have the postgresql file in
(/etc/pam.d) folder. How can i install that. Is there any other way to
implement the MFA with Postgres.

thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI