Error in Barman backup

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error in Barman backup
Date: 2019-08-17 07:26:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Expert,

we have recently implement the BARMAN in our production environment. to
validate the backup we restore that into another server and noticed
error while we run the vacuuming process "catalog missing for 11
attribute for relid". can you please help me to figure the root cause
and solution. when we tried to run the "system reindex " it stuck on the
pg_attribute table.

I am not sure is there any issue with the BARMAN implementation or we
have issue with our production server. can you please help me to rectify
and fix the root cause.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green