PgBouncer - HA Mode

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgBouncer - HA Mode
Date: 2020-02-17 10:42:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Team,

we are using PgBouncer for connection pooling, now all are application
is connecting database via PgBouncer. However I need suggestion, if some
how VM goes down or something goes wrong with PgBouncer, how can we
handle that situation. We observe that currently its a single point of
failure for all application if PgBouncer goes down.

Is there any kind of load balancer or replicate the PgBouncer ti manage
the high availability?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI