Postgresql planning time too high

From: "Sterpu Victor" <victor(at)caido(dot)ro>
To: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql planning time too high
Date: 2019-11-22 11:21:03
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello

I'm on a PostgreSQL 12.1 and I just restored a database from a backup.
When I run a query I get a big execution time: 5.482 ms
After running EXPLAIN ANALYZE I can see that the "Planning Time:
5165.742 ms" and the "Execution Time: 6.244 ms".
The database is new(no need to vacuum) and i'm the only one connected to
it. I use a single partition on the harddrive.
I also tried this on a postgresql 9.5 and the result was the same.
I'm not sure what to do to improve this situation.
The query and the explain is attached.

Thank you

Attachment Content-Type Size
explain.txt text/plain 32.3 KB
query.sql application/octet-stream 6.6 KB