Re: DISTINCT in STRING_AGG

From: "Sterpu Victor" <victor(at)caido(dot)ro>
To: "Geoff Winkless" <pgsqladmin(at)geoff(dot)dj>
Cc: "PostgreSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DISTINCT in STRING_AGG
Date: 2015-11-30 16:48:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you.

I think there is no native function that will solve this problem,
intarray extension ​can't order as in the example query.
I could write a new SQL function but I solved the problem with
subqueries and works fine.

I need order because I use nested trees.
To_left and to_right are the coordinates for each node and the result
must be ordered by this to obtain the correct result.