Client IP in Patroni

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Client IP in Patroni
Date: 2022-11-21 15:14:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

Team,

We have setup in Postgres HA Cluster using Patroni. Also we have used
the HAProxy for load balancing...

On Postgres side, we are getting HaProxy IP instead of Client IP, while
checking in pg_stat_activity tables. Can you please suggest the changes
needs to be done on HAProxy or Postgres side?

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

Group Technical Manager

If a solution exists, I’ll deliver it; If it doesn't exist, I’ll create
it

ü Go Green