Install Barman on SUSE

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Install Barman on SUSE
Date: 2019-03-02 07:48:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

We are trying to install the Barman in our environment, however we are
facing issue while installing barman. It is looking for Python 2.6,
however on our server we have python 2.7.

However when we review the prerequisite, it should work with python 2.6
and 2.7. Even system requirements has conflict on python version.

Please review and provide your input and help.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green