API call in SPROC

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: API call in SPROC
Date: 2023-02-13 09:44:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Team,

We are planning to migrate the On-Prem postgres to AWS RDS, however we
are facing issue with plpython3u language. Its not available in AWS RDS
and have bunch of function that use the plpython3u to call the API URL.

Can you please provide the help how can we achieve that in AWS RDS
instance.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

Group Technical Manager

If a solution exists, I’ll deliver it; If it doesn't exist, I’ll create
it

ü Go Green