Logical Replicated Database Slow

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logical Replicated Database Slow
Date: 2020-05-04 06:49:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I have database that is logical replicated from production server for
reporting. I have noticed that server is quite slow as compare to
production database. i have validated configuration, its showing
correctly as per pgtune plug-in.

I have generated the explain plan and query is using proper index.

Do i have check the index bloat or need to do some re-indexing.

Can you please help me to find out the reason for slowness.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green