Problem with executing PostgreSQL on Embedded Linux

From: "woonhak kang" <woonagi319(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with executing PostgreSQL on Embedded Linux
Date: 2006-10-10 17:23:28
Lists: pgsql-general

I am porting PostgreSQL 8.1.4 to Embedded Linux 2.x.
Cross-compiling had little problem with zic (timezone),
but I changed cross-compiled zic to native-compiled one so I can
cross-compile correctly I think.

However, executing postgresql on my ebmedded linux has problem with initdb.
(root accout problem was solved by by-passing checking uid==0 in some source
files)

When I execute initdb, creating some directories and selecting default
variable definitions were fine.
While creating template1 database in $LOCAL_DB/base/1, it exits with
following error message.

Error message - /pgsql/postgres: can't resolve symbol '__isinf'

Anybody know about that problem?