Re: New contacts list

From: Gabriele Bartolini <Gabriele(dot)Bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
To: Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New contacts list
Date: 2011-08-26 08:56:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Matteo,

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:02:11 +0200, Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>
wrote:
> I see no contacts for Italy. Did Stefano Reksten resign from his
> previous position?

I already privately wrote to Josh yesterday. I renewed my availability
to officially step up with this, having already assisted in the past
(release 8.4). I regularly do this kind of activity all year round, so I
will be extremely happy to officially take this role from now on.

> I'm not good at PR myself, but I can check if someone else can step
> up
> if it's the case (/me pokes Gabriele).

Thanks for thinking about me. :)

Ciao,