ERROR: bogus varno: 2

From: Erison Gmail <nosire(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR: bogus varno: 2
Date: 2019-04-01 23:41:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good night friends
This is my first message, thank you in advance.
I have some databases that I migrated from postgresql 9.5 to 10, and in
some tables when trying to view SQL I get the following error: "ERROR:
bogus varno: 2"
After some queries I came to the conclusion that the error appears when
I have in the table a trigger that has AFTER UPDATE condition.
Example:
"AFTER UPDATE OF notan1 ON public.nota FOR EACH ROW WHEN ((old.notan1 IS
DISTINCT FROM new.notan1))"

I already ran backup of the database, and I removed the trigger, and
circled the CREATE of it again and the sql normal wheel, the triggers
are working.

Thank you.

--
ATT.

Erison Roberto Belon
Técnólogo em processamento de dados
Bacharel em desenvolvimento de software para web
email: nosire(at)gmail(dot)com
skype: nosireerb
ICQ: 609535756
Fone: 55(17)99714-9152 (vivo)(Whatsapp)