information request

From: ahmed saeed <saeedjhelum(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: information request
Date: 2009-06-02 17:21:54
Lists: pgsql-general

hello,

i am new to postgresql.actually i use openoffice for my database needs

but i see over internet people talking postgresql is the best solution

for database needs.i would love to make tables,queries,reports etc.can

you guide me what product i should download and use?
thanks and GOD bless you.
please keep in mind i am not very good in english language,if you have any
urdu language help resources,it will be very helpful for me.

saeed.