Re: Using pg Admin to create backups and restore them

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Using pg Admin to create backups and restore them
Date: 2018-07-03 13:23:50
Lists: pgsql-general

On 07/03/2018 04:44 AM, Łukasz Jarych wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> it is possible to use pgadmin 4 to run pgdump from query tool?

pg_dump is a client program in pgAdmin4 you can run it from here:

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/3.x/backup_and_restore.html

> It is very imporant to me because i am running queries from Access FE
> using ODBC connection.

Not sure what that has to do with pg_dump. As mentioned above it is a
client and run against a Postgres instance it can 'see'.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com