Re: functions and plans

From: Sim Zacks <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: functions and plans
Date: 2006-05-23 15:09:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Truncate won't work for me because I don't completely empty the table, I
just empty it for that user.
Each user has the table populated with his data, basically to work like
a temporary table. When the user runs a function it repopulates his
working table and then until he runs the function again he has that
dataset to work with. (I just noticed I wrote select and delete,
actually it deletes and then selects)