Re: How do I store tables on a remote host?

From: Sergey Samokhin <prikrutil(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I store tables on a remote host?
Date: 2009-09-06 16:38:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.

> The better way is probably to look up pl/proxy and use that.

Thanks, I will try it! I wrote the original mesage because remote file
systems aren't what seems to be fast enough when it comes to forward
queries...

For those looking for the same thing, here are links to PL/Proxy I've found:

https://developer.skype.com/SkypeGarage/DbProjects/PlProxy
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/plproxy/

--
Sergey Samokhin