[Pljava-dev] VM death with PlJava

From: gbowyer at fastmail(dot)co(dot)uk (Greg Bowyer)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] VM death with PlJava
Date: 2006-05-08 11:05:00
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi guys, I am trying to usw PLJava to do triggers, I have done the
install from source, however when i try the following quick test

CREATE FUNCTION getsysprop(VARCHAR)
RETURNS VARCHAR
AS 'java.lang.System.getProperty'
LANGUAGE java;

SELECT getsysprop('user.home');

I get

INFO: Execption
INFO: in thread "main"
ERROR: Java exit monitor failure (final)

In the postgresql datadir I get java VM death logs, i have attached one
to this message.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong here ???

Many thanks

Greg Bowyer