Re: Move PGdata to a different drive

From: "Massa, Harald Armin" <chef(at)ghum(dot)de>
To: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Move PGdata to a different drive
Date: 2009-06-04 15:20:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Probably you do not have any script to start PostgreSQL, but it is started
as a service.

The data directory is a parameter of the service within services.msc, there
is
... pg_ctl.exe ... -D "<your drive>":\your\directory"

Read up on pg_ctl --help how to change this information

(pg_ctl --register)

Best wishes,

HArald

--