Timescale's State of PostgreSQL 2023 Survey

From: Jacob Champion <jchampion(at)timescale(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Timescale's State of PostgreSQL 2023 Survey
Date: 2023-08-01 18:59:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all!

The State of PostgreSQL 2023 survey is now open! We'd love to hear from
everyone in the community:

https://tsdb.co/state-of-postgres-2023-survey

This is Timescale's fourth such annual survey. It's around 40 questions
and will remain open until the end of August. As in previous years [1],
we'll share our report (including full & free access to the survey’s
anonymized raw data) in September.

Feel free to share it outwards, and please let me know if you have any
questions, or suggestions, or comments.

Hope to hear from you!
--Jacob

[1] (2022 Results) https://www.timescale.com/state-of-postgres/2022