Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: Antonin Houska <ah(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, harada(dot)toshi(at)po(dot)ntt-tx(dot)co(dot)jp
Date: 2018-07-25 17:35:56
Lists: pgsql-www

On 07/25/2018 02:34 PM, Antonin Houska wrote:
> [ I haven't found better place to report this problem quickly. If you want
> further information from me, please contact me directly - I'm not sucbscribed
> to -www. ]

thats fine

> In this post
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/11824.1532519662%40localhost
>
> I replied to an email that I actually don't see in the web archive.
>
> Message-Id of the missing email is:
>
> 201807230637(dot)w6N6bDnQ028675(at)ccmail04(dot)silk(dot)ntt-tx(dot)co(dot)jp

its not immediately obvious from the quote in your mail but isnt the
mail you replied too equivalent to this one:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/201807242252.w6OMqNx2001418%40ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp

I can't actually find the claimed missing message-id in our mailinglist
server logs at all - can you please show us the headers from that mail
to confirm it actually went through our systems and it was not a copy of
the mail that was directly sent to you or something else?

Stefan