Wiki editor request

From: v(dot)bilyak(at)convert-in(dot)com
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2016-07-12 08:47:07
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I am representing Intelligent Converters, a company specialized in data
migration and synchronization software. Our company developed a number
of tools to convert popular databases into PostgreSQL. We would like
publish them on this Wiki page:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Converting_from_other_Databases_to_PostgreSQL

Please grant edit privileges to our Wiki account 'convertin', so we
could update the page with information about our tools. Thank you!

Sincerely,

===
Vladimir Bilyak, Manager
Intelligent Converters, Co.