Re: Toolkit for creating editable grid

From: "Andrus" <eetasoft(at)online(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Toolkit for creating editable grid
Date: 2005-12-19 14:56:05
Lists: pgsql-general

> You might want to consider setting up a gmail account. It's excellent
> for reading email from the web. About 1,000 times nicer than the one
> I've used that comes with Exchange Server (when accessing it with
> firefox/mozilla)

Scott,

I need to pgsql.general mails in my notebook offline when there is no
internet connection.

Since some messages does not appear in news.postgresql.org news server, I
must go to
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/ and compare all threads one
by one manually and copy missing messages to my local computer.

Is there any simpler solution for offline reading ?

Andrus.