Re: odbc in postgresql and php

From: "codeWarrior" <gpatnude(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: odbc in postgresql and php
Date: 2005-11-08 16:14:43
Lists: pgsql-general

ODBC has nothing to do with this -- you compile postgreSQL support directly into PHP when you configure PHP just before the install...

./Configure --with-postgres --without-mysql

After that -- you need to join a PHP newsgroup for PHP questions....

""Bob Powell"" <bob(at)hotchkiss(dot)org> wrote in message news:s36f7c35(dot)069(at)grpwise(dot)hotchkiss(dot)org(dot)(dot)(dot)
Hello everyone,

Has anyone installed the postgres php driver. I would like to know how to install it on Linux and then what the proper way to access it is from a php web page. I have been unable to find actual code for php and doing this. Please help. Thanks.

Bob Powell
Database Administrator