Re: Data loading from a flat file...

From: Angshu Kar <angshu96(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Data loading from a flat file...
Date: 2006-01-06 05:04:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Jim. the statement is running without any error but nothing is
getting copied into the table!

Also, my data file is showing some ^M chars like

B1^M C1^M E1
B2^M C2^M E2
.
.
.

Does anyone know what can it represent?
Is it creating any trouble for the COPY command?
And can we use INSERT with COPY?

Thanks,
Angshu

--
Ignore the impossible but honor it ...
The only enviable second position is success, since failure always comes