Re: psqlODBC text length with no records

From: Barry Bell <Barry(dot)Bell(at)hartehanks(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi(at)winpg(dot)jp>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, Anna Gershnik <agershnik(at)tableausoftware(dot)com>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psqlODBC text length with no records
Date: 2014-05-14 15:29:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Sending the SQL through the postgres driver to a Postgres ver 9 server, where it runs,
I see the data types in the client software that is calling the ODBC driver
(in this case VFP, foxpro).

Barry Bell
Senior Developer/Analyst
Logistics
Harte Hanks
1525 NW 3rd ST
Deerfield Beach FL, 33442
954-429-3771 Ext 267 office
954-281-1464 fax

hartehanks.com / linkedin / twitter / facebook