Re: Roles with passwords; SET ROLE ... WITH PASSWORD ?

From: Michael Gould <mgould(at)intermodalsoftwaresolutions(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: Re: Roles with passwords; SET ROLE ... WITH PASSWORD ?
Date: 2009-12-02 15:39:59
Lists: pgsql-general

One other topic that is related to this is that we now have a expire date
but it would be nice to have a number of days also. This would make it easy
to force the user to change their passwords every X days if internal
security is being used instead of something like Kerberos or LDAP.

Best Regards

Michael Gould