Re: pgadmin4 3.2 don't start on windows 10

From: Jürgen Spatz <juergen(dot)spatz(dot)2702(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 3.2 don't start on windows 10
Date: 2018-08-23 09:58:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

is there nobody who has an idea, what I could do ?

As already written, my pgadmin 4 3.2 don't start on windows 10. I had a
V2 on the machine but deinstalled it.

I deleted everything, (incl the appdata folder) from the machine,
installed the pgadmin new but nothing.

I tried to switch the debug mode on, nothing, no pgadmin4.log file is
created.

I posted the error message from the windows log, which said that there
is a problem with the C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

so far, but nothing worked. the tray icon appears some seconds and then
its gone.

Thanks and greetings