Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018

From: john melesky <list(at)phaedrusdeinus(dot)org>
To: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
Cc: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>, pdxpug(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Portland PostgreSQL PGDay Schedule Posted for Mon Sept 10th, 2018
Date: 2018-08-24 17:16:39
Lists: pdxpug

Nope, that's not it. "Schedule", big blank space, "Sponsors", the rest
of the page.

Good to know it's just me, though. That means it's almost certainly one
of two things: 1- google disliking that I use firefox and passively
breaking the page, or 2- someone in the pipeline unable to do things
because I have some security features disabled.

Thanks!

-john