Re: Comunication protocol

From: Karel Riveron Escobar <kescobar(at)estudiantes(dot)uci(dot)cu>
To: Oscar Calderon <ocalderon(at)solucionesaplicativas(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comunication protocol
Date: 2013-05-17 16:03:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Oscar. I'm going to try your suggestion but I get a problem. I get the database server and apache server in the same PC because the system what I'm building is in development phase. Do you think that is a problem for wireshark?

Regards, Karel Riverón
Student Scientific Council
Informatics Science University