PostgreSQL 13 package for pgtap - how to get one?

From: Richard Huxton <richard(at)huxton(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 13 package for pgtap - how to get one?
Date: 2020-10-02 08:14:04
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

It's easy enough to build yourself of course, but I'm assuming pgtap is
quite a popular extension.

The current packaging seems to do everything up to postgresql v12 and
I'm not experienced in Debian pacakaging, but it seemed to just need the
extra version added to debian/control and tests/control to produce one
for postgresql v13.

If there is a public repo for this then I'm happy to do a bit more work
and testing and submit a pull request, but I couldn't find the debian
packaging repo.

TIA

--
Richard Huxton