reindexing keys in postgres

From: "Harpreet Dhaliwal" <harpreet(dot)dhaliwal01(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: reindexing keys in postgres
Date: 2007-04-06 19:51:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Lately i was searching for a way I could reindex all my keys. Primary Keys
in particular.
Really didn't find any manual that could guide me through.

Reason i wanted to reindex my PK is that whenever i insert a record in the
table, even though that record is unique, i get an error saying violation of
primary key.
So i thought of reindexing my keys.

Can anyone give me pointers for the same

Thanks,
~Harpreet