Re: JDBC connectivity issue

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: chris <chrisk(at)pgsqlrocket(dot)com>, Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC connectivity issue
Date: 2018-03-14 21:27:37
Lists: pgsql-general

On 03/14/2018 01:47 PM, chris wrote:
> Oh sorry for getting the wrong information.

At this point not sure whether it is wrong information or not.

> How would I get the information on what driver is currently installed?

I am not a Java programmer, so I am not the best person to answer this.
Still I would the think the place to start would be the connection code
itself. Another way would be examining CLASSPATH:

https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/classpath.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com