PostgreSQL on Solaris future

From: wstrzalka <wstrzalka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL on Solaris future
Date: 2010-08-01 10:35:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

As I know Solaris packages were maintained by Sun but I'm not sure
about the future after recent buildfarm problems.
Does the community plans to maintain Solaris packages or it will be
Oracle dependent?
Are there any alternative packages for Solaris I'm not aware of
(except building from sources of course)?