Re: Reorder servers?

From: Ray O'Donnell <ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reorder servers?
Date: 2021-10-25 12:57:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 25/10/2021 05:30, Khushboo Vashi wrote:
> On 6.1, the object listing order is alphanumeric, so it should work,
> please clear your browser cache and check again.

Hello Khushboo - thanks for responding. I should have been clearer; I'm
using the desktop version of pgAdmin, rather than a browser. It's
pgAdmin 6.1 on Ubuntu (actually Kubuntu) 21.04 (Hirsute), installed from
the package "pgadmin4-desktop" from the pgAdmin apt repo.

Anyway, having posted about the issue, when I started up pgAdmin today
(after a cold start of the laptop), the servers were in fact sorted
alphabetically, as I'd expect them to be! Sigh....

I wonder if it's related to this issue:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6955

I won't create a new issue for the moment. However, it would be nice to
be able to rearrange the servers to an arbitrary order.

Thanks again,

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland