Re: pgAdmin 4 v5.4 Released

From: Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v5.4 Released
Date: 2021-06-18 09:12:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

At first: Thank you all for repairing Bug #6520 - CSV Export.

2.) Your idea to integrate *psql* into pgAdmin4 is interesting. Are
there any plans to integrate *pgcli* entirely? I have seen efforts on
this already documented in redmine.

3.) Opening the Query Tool (and other tools) in a new browser tab is
completely impossible in the *docker installation*. Even the
configuration option is gone. I would greatly appreciate having this
feature back.

Happy computing...
Frank