Re: Large Project, Integration with existing Oracle and MS SQL

From: "Patrick Carroll" <paddy(dot)carroll(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Large Project, Integration with existing Oracle and MS SQL
Date: 2007-07-05 10:21:28
Lists: pgsql-general

I would use Java and possibly OLEDB/ADO/ADO.Net form the public side as the
consumers of this info will want it nice and easy and I dont want to spend
hours developing a bespoke interface but put the onus on the consumers of
the service to get what they need.

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated.