Re: Large Project, Integration with existing Oracle and MS SQL

From: "Patrick Carroll" <paddy(dot)carroll(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Large Project, Integration with existing Oracle and MS SQL
Date: 2007-07-05 08:33:30
Lists: pgsql-general

There has got to be some persistence, there will be a lot of tables and
metadata and it may have to handle validation requirements for other apps
doing secure file transfer and a bespoke secure http proxy and it's going to
be a speculative buffer against protocol based worms crossing into the
production environment.