ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding

From: André Burkhardt <andre(dot)burkhardt(at)uni-jena(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding
Date: 2018-01-15 10:54:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

We are using pgAdmin 4 2.0/2.1. Allmost all of our databases using
Encoding LATIN1. We have the problem, that when we want to show a table
definition in the SQL-Tab, an error message pops up:

Error retrieving the information - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "LATIN1":0x00

Here some output:

show client_encoding;
client_encoding
-------------------