winxp failed installation problem

From: "Gilbert Albero" <xgee(dot)one(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: winxp failed installation problem
Date: 2007-08-12 17:37:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I downloaded the
postgresql-8.2.4-1.zip<http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=%2Fbinary%2Fv8.2.4%2Fwin32%2Fpostgresql-8.2.4-1.zip>
and
install it to win xp service pack 2 but i'm encountering this error:

--
This installation package cannot be opened. Verify that the package exists
and you can access it, or contat the application vendor to verify that this

I would very much appreciate your help on this matter.

Lastly, my apology if i posted on the wrong postresql lists.

Thank!

xgee.one