PostgreSQL @ FOSDEM: Call for volunteers

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL @ FOSDEM: Call for volunteers
Date: 2017-01-20 00:19:18
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

we are looking for volunteers who can help at the PostgreSQL Booth at
FOSDEM (Saturday & Sunday) and the PostgreSQL Devroom (Sunday only).

The way it works is that we plan to have 2 hour shifts for both the
Devroom and the Booth.

* Saturday, Booth: 9:00 - 18:00, 2 volunteers per shift
* Sunday, Booth: 10:00 - 17:00, 2 volunteers per shift
* Sunday, Devroom: 10:00 - 17:00, 2 volunteers per shift

The Devroom duties include room host and video host. If you plan to
attend a talk in the always fully packed PostgreSQL Devroom - this is
your chance to get a guaranteed seat!

We also require that every volunteer has Hangout installed on his mobile
device, and plans to use it during FOSDEM. Hangout is our way to keep in
touch with everyone without disturbing the others with loud phone calls.

If you are interested, please send an email to: contact(at)fosdempgday(dot)org
and include the times you are available and also include your Hangout
address.

See you in Brussels!

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum