Schemas and serials

From: marcelo <marcelo(dot)nicolet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schemas and serials
Date: 2017-07-29 19:16:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Some days ago I asked regarding tables located in different schemas.
Now, my question is
Suppose I have two schemas (other than public): "qa" and "production".
Initially I create all my tables in "qa". All of them have a primary key
of type serial.
Later, I will copy the tables definitions to production.
It will automatically create the sequences in the new schema, starting
at zero?
TIA
Marcelo